Meatless Monday! Quinoa Mango Miso Ginger Salad!
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 large, ripe mangoes, pitted and cut into medium-sized pieces
- 1 16oz can of black beans, rained and rinsed
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups mixed micro greens or mixed sweet greens (mâche, mizuna, tat soi, etc),
- 1 large avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp cilantro, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp Organic Miso Ginger Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place onion slices on a rimmed baking sheet and mix well with olive oil. sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 20-25 minutes, until nicely browned and crispy.
- Toss quinoa, black beans, cilantro, and mango until thoroughly mixed.
- Arrange greens to cover a serving plate. Top with quinoa mixture, top with crispy onions, then avocado. Drizzle with Organic Miso Ginger Dressing and serve!