Ocelot's are small wild cats native to the Southwestern United States, Mexico, and South America. Ocelot's are efficient at climbing, leaping and swimming.
The association of ocelot with humans dates back to the Aztecs and Inca Civilizations.
Perfect for our highly active, bad ass clientele.
Digitally created and gorgeous!
This pant is digitally designed and manufactured in Arizona an native habitat to the Ocelot
Made in Arizona USA
- High Rise Waist, Phone Pocket, and Tight to The Ankle.
- Super Soft High Compression Brushed Fabric
- 79% Recycled "Water bottle" Polyester 21% Spandex
- 4-Way Stretch - Creates Mind Bending Freedom of Movement.
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight.
- Wear in Confidence! Fabric Double Printed Both Sides To Prevent Transparency.
- Sweat Evaporating Fabric.
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface.
Wash cold with eco-friendly detergent. Hang dry.