Super fun vintage om.
• gorgeous, radiant colors.
• There are hearts with Angel Ganesh's hidden in them
• This design is inspired by Richard Scarry kids books
Om is a sacred Indian symbol representing the vibration of the universe. The most powerful of all Indian mantras! It has four parts and represents four states of consciousness and the four seasons of life. The seasons remind us that we need to live fully in the present moment.
Which season of life are you in?
This thought process cultivates mindfulness.
How can you live more mindfully?
• Oversized, Drapey Fit
• Center back seam
• Ribbed cuffs and waistmand
• eco-friendly, non-toxic inks.
This long sleeve scoop neck dolman is made of 52% poly and 48% viscose for a drapey fit.
Our artisan printed sublimation designs are gassed directly into the fabric, which makes the prints very vibrant.