The Paisley Om has a distinctive intricate pattern of curved, feather-shaped figures based on a pine-cone design from India.
Om is a sacred Indian symbol representing the vibration of the universe. The most powerful of all Indian mantras! It has four parts and represents four states of consciousness and the four seasons of life. The seasons remind us that we need to live fully in the present moment.
Which season of life are you in?
This thought process cultivates mindfulness.
How can you live more mindfully?
Live an inspired life! This hoodie is infused with Amethyst, Quartz, Rose Quartz, Citrine, and now Labradorite.
Energetic properties of our crystals infusion:
• Made in Encinitas
• There is also a 3" Ganesh on the right back shoulder to make sure Ganesh has always got your back.
• Gorgeous, radiant colors.
• Angel Ganeshes are hidden in them.
• This design is inspired by Richard Scarry kids books with the hidden flying elephants within each heart.
• Perfect fit, wear with the sleeves up or down
• Lightweight fabric, 60/40 Poly/Cotton blend for wicking
• Crystal vibration infused design (Amethyst, Citrine, Rose Quartz, Quartz, and now Labradorite
• Recommended hang dry
Model wearing a medium
|Body Length (Measured from High Point Shoulder):||27||28-1/8||29-1/4||30-3/8||31-1/2|
|Chest Width (1” Below Armhole):||18||19-1/2||21||22-1/2||24|