The Monarch butterfly is iconic in coloring in North America. They travel thousands of miles in their fall migration.
We are all going through a metamorphosis. We are changing and growing. The butterfly has to struggle out of its cocoon to have it wings work properly.
We all struggle and have moment's of effortless elegance. Embrace all of your moments.
The Butterfly is a symbol of freedom. To Native Americans, the butterfly is a symbol of change, joy and color.
The exquisite butterfly was considered a miracle of transformation and resurrection.
Be The Change is on the back
Made in Arizona USA
- Low Rise Waist and Tight to The Ankle.
- Super Soft 90% Nylon, 10% Lycra Blend.
- 4-Way Stretch - Creates Mind Bending Freedom of Movement.
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight.
- Wear in Confidence! Fabric Double Printed Both Sides To Prevent Transparency.
- Sweat Evaporating Fabric.
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface.
Wash cold with eco-friendly detergent. Hang dry.